WaterJet cutting uses a water and abrasive
mixture along with 55,000 psi to cut a wide
array of materials. Tolerance of +/-
.030 to +/- .010 enable us to customize your
parts based on the needs of each customer
from very precision cuts to perhaps a
rougher cut to allow for additional
machining of parts or even welding, since
WaterJet cutting does not change the
properties of any material it cuts, unlike
other cutting methods.
We stock a variety of stainless steel, mild
steel, and aluminum in thicknesses from 16
Gauge up to 3/4", and if we don't have it;
we can get it; or you are welcome to supply
your own material. You can always be
assured that any excess material you provide
will be returned or stored for your future
cutting needs. Our table can
accommodate 48" x 96" material pieces.
Materials Ideal for WaterJet Cutting
- Generally machines at twice the speed of
mild or stainless. Very cost
- Stone tiles are machined easily and allow
for unique pattern designs.
- Impossible to cut on a laser due to
reflection. WaterJet is the ideal
Hardened Tool Steel
- You can harden the steel before or after
cutting without the risk of thermal
- Some rubber can be cut with water-only for
faster and cleaner cutting
- Stainless steel, even 304 machines easily
without heat or distortion.
- Smooth cut on the edge without burn marks,
cracking, excess burr, or other problems as
with heat cutting.
- Brass, Bronze, PVC, Delrin, Lexan, Glass,
and many others
Who uses WaterJet Cutting?
Sign Companies •
Metal Fabricators •
Machine Shops •
Gate Companies •
Home Builders •
...How about your company?